Below you will find information on some of the happenings at the Bayshore/Gateway Triangle Community Redevelopment area. For additional information on any of the What’s New Items, please contact our office at 239-643-1115, via e-mail or stop by and visit us at 3570 Bayshore Drive, Unit 102.
- Mattamy Homes will be developing the property located at the northwest corner of Bayshore and Thomasson with up to 260 townhomes.
- The Garden School, a Montessori Academic Preschool has broken ground on south Bayshore Drive
- A Brewery is proposed for 3555 Bayshore Drive
- Development in the Gateway Triangle is planned to break ground in October of 2016 on the site located at the apex of U.S. 41 and Davis Boulevard “Trio Residential Hotel Shoppes”.
- The County has a contract to purchase and develop CRA owned property located in Gateway Triangle.
- Gastronomy is planned by 360 Restaurant owner Rebecca Maddox on the north side of Haldeman Creek
- 64 luxury townhomes (Regatta) are under construction on Lakeview Drive
- Lunar Street area is planned to get 18 new single family homes by Love Legacy. One house has been completed and three more are planned for construction.
- Calusa Drive on the west side of Airport Road has 24 homes under construction (Calusa Breeze)
- CRA & MSTU are exploring the feasibility of constructing a pathway to Sugden Park from Bayshore Drive
- The CRA is seeking buyer/developer for 17 acres on Bayshore Drive
- The Thomasson Drive Streetscape project is in the design phase
- The first cottage ” The Island Cottages in a Naples Bay Village” series has been completed and sold on Jeepers Drive. The developer will be starting construction on the next home soon.
- Pineland Avenue drainage improvement project has been completed.